The Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Bay Area (Bay Area), which covers 11 cities, including Hong Kong and Macao, was announced by the Premier of the State Council in March 2017. The Bay Area development plan can be regarded as an important regional development plan under the "Outline of the 13th Five-Year Plan for the National Economic and Social Development of the People's Republic of China" (the 13-5 Plan) and the nation's Belt and Road Initiative. The Hong Kong Institute of Planners is going to have a series of technical visits to the cities in Bay Area to find out the latest development of the cities and what Hong Kong planners can contribute in the Bay Area development.
Date: 22 July (Sat) to 24 July (Mon) 2017
Gathering Time: 8:00 am
Gathering Place: Lok Ma Chau BCP
Fare: HKD $2,000/ per person (shared room); HKD $ 2,690/ per person (single room) Hotel: Guangzhou Langham Hotel
No. of participants: 20-30 persons (on first-come-first-served basis)
Registration Procedure: Complete the registration form with a crossed cheque payable to “The Hong Kong Institute of Planners” and send it to the HKIP Secretariat
Registration Deadline: 11 July 2017 (Tue)
|22 Jul||- Shenzhen Futian BCP to Foshan
- Visit headquarters of Country Garden Holdings Company Limited (碧桂園總部) (including exchange)
- Foshan Lingnan Tiandi (彿山嶺南新天地) and any other attractions
- Foshan to Guangzhou
|23 Jul||- HaiZhu Wetland Park (海珠濕地公園)
- TIT Creative Industrial Park (TIT 創意產業園)
- Historic Site of Ancient Whampoa Anchorage (黃埔古村)
- Tea Arts Culture (品茶文化交流)
- Canton Tower (廣州塔)
- Zhujiang Party Pier Beer Cultural and Art Zone (琶堤酒吧街)
|24 Jul||- Exchange with Government official of HaiZhu Urban Planning Department
- Visit National Supercomputer Center at Sun Yat-sen University(中山大學超算中心) and SuperMap Software Co. Ltd (北京超圖軟件股份有限公司)
- Butterfield & Swire's Godowns & Wharf (太古倉)
- Back to Shenzhen
1. The fare is a rough estimation that may be adjusted if necessary.
2. The itinerary is subject to change.
3. Please check the expiry date of your Mainland Travel Permit.
4. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance before departure.