Llewelyn-Davies Hong Kong Limited- Assistant Town Planner(s)/ Town Planning Graduate(s)
Llewelyn-Davies Hong Kong Limited, with trading name Llewelyn Davies, has been operating as an international multi-disciplinary design practice in Hong Kong for over 30 years.
We are now seeking suitable candidates to join our planning team as follows:
Assistant Town Planner(s)/ Town Planning Graduate(s)
- Degree Holder in Town Planning or related disciplines;
- Good written English and Chinese;
- Fluent in English and Cantonese with outstanding presentation and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, mature, independent and hardworking;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp and other latest graphic design / presentation softwares; and
- Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage.
We work a 5-day week and offer competitive remuneration to the right candidate(s). Interested candidates please email your full resume, expected salary and reference letters, if any, to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.