LWK & Partners (HK) Ltd- TOWN PLANNER
LWK is a Hong Kong based full service comprehensive architectural service provider with PRC Grade A Design Institute Qualifications. We started our business in 1986. Our holding company, C Cheng Holdings Limited (stock code: 1486) is the first listed architectural service provider in Hong Kong and mainland China.
Together with our 5 offices in China and over 600 staffs in total, we are committed to the pursuit of excellence in architectural design and aims to improve quality of living and lifestyle.
To align with our strategic growth plan, we are looking for high caliber individuals to join us:-
You will carry out town planning projects in Hong Kong with the responsibilities of conducting planning research and analysis, managing planning application submission process, planning report preparation and liaising with clients, consultants and relevant government departments and authorities. You will also have the opportunity to take part in urban design and master planning projects. Requirements for the position include:
- Degree holder in Urban Planning or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of post graduate experience in urban planning or related fields;
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible and hardworking;
- Strong analytical, presentation organizational and communication skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and related programs;
- Fluent in Putonghua will be beneficial;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Town Planner.
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package including medical scheme to successful candidates. Please send full resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)