MTR - Town Planner
As a diversified and dynamic company, the MTR Corporation is involved in a wide range of business activities, including railway construction and operations, property development and management, additional commercial activities, investment projects and consultancy services worldwide. These provide excellent career development opportunities for you to join us in serving the community with caring service.
We are looking for applicants for the position of:
• Carry out town planning and business development works for integrated railway and property development projects in Hong Kong
• Manage master planning process, liaise with relevant authorities to obtain necessary statutory approvals and conduct analyses
• Take part in planning researches and studies to identify potential development sites along the railway lines
• Degree or a recognised professional qualification in Town Planning with at least 4 years’ relevant experience
• Excellent communication skill in both English and Chinese is required
• Good commercial acumen is an advantage
• Candidates with less experience may be considered for a lower grade position
• Appointment will be made on two-year renewable contract terms
You are invited to apply online via http://www.mtr.com.hk/mtr_job_en or send in your CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for by mail to Human Resource Management Department, MTR Corporation, G.P.O. Box 9916, Hong Kong on or before 1 November 2018.
For other job openings, please visit MTR Corporation’s website for more details.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 6 months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.