LANDSCAPE DESIGNER – HONG KONG (HOK)
HOK, one of the world’s leading Master Planning, Architectural and Interior Design practices, is currently inviting qualified candidates to join our growing international, dynamic and creative team to work on high quality projects across Asia.
LANDSCAPE DESIGNER – HONG KONG
· Supports the team leader in project design and production
· Generates and communicates design concepts
· Prepares project information for presentations
· Presents project design to clients
· Develops, modifies and reviews drawings according to established standards
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Landscape Architecture; graduate degree is preferred
· 5 - 7 years professional experience in landscape design
· Outgoing, well organized and self-motivated
· Excellent hand or computer graphics and a strong ability to formulate design concepts for a variety of project type
· Experience across a range of project types and scales, including hospitality
· Plant knowledge / interest an asset
· Willing to travel
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Sketchup with knowledge of GIS, Ecotect etc.
· Fluent in both spoken and written English required
· Mandarin desirable
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume and portfolio of work (8MB maximum) plus current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruitment agency please. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.