AECOM Asia Company Ltd. – Recruitment for Urban Planner / Senior Urban Planner
AECOM’s Design, Planning and Economics practice has been a guiding force in land-based planning, providing services in strategic planning, master planning & urban design, landscape design, tourism planning, economics consulting and development consultancy for various types and scale of development projects. We have led and taken part in various integrated, multi-disciplinary planning and engineering feasibility studies, detailed planning and design for new town/urban development, waterfront and public realm, as well as themed, mixed use and business infrastructure development projects in Hong Kong and overseas for both public and private clients.
To cope with our rapid business growth and development, we are now looking for high caliber individuals to join our Hong Kong office for the following post:-
Urban Planner / Senior Urban Planner
Candidates should ideally possess:
- A degree in Urban Planning, or related field;
- A minimum of 3/5 years’ (for Urban Planner / Senior Urban Planner) postgraduate experience in the planning or related field;
- A proactive approach, the ability to work under pressure and to meet critical project deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills ;
- Good written and spoken English, fluent in Putonghua and good written Chinese beneficial;
- For Senior Urban Planner post, experience in the project management / team leadership of planning and urban design projects an advantage;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mircosoft Office, Sketch up, and other relevant design/presentation softwares; and
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max or other 3D softwares an advantage.
(Candidates with more experience may be considered for a higher position)
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume with details of qualifications, portfolio, availability, current and expected salary and any reference letters to:
Ms Pearl Hui
AECOM Asia Company Ltd.