Walk DVRC Ltd - Senior Project Manager
Walk DVRC Ltd, formally established as an NGO in January 2017, has a vision for a more walkable and liveable Central Business District that begins with the revitalisation of a decaying Des Voeux Road Central. Walk DVRC aims to transform a key, 1.4 km stretch of road into a dynamic public realm worthy of a city of Hong Kong’s image and status. Walk DVRC’s mission includes linking this critical artery to the cultural and heritage sites that surround it.
The organisation is now seeking candidates for the role of Senior Project Manager, reporting to the CEO.
- Apply town planning, placemaking, urban integration and public policy skills to progress the overall goals of Walk DVRC Ltd.
- Apply strategic thinking to long-term promotional strategies
- Lead and mentor team members and interns by setting goals and measurable outputs and track project progress to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Continually monitor and update project progress with a view to relevance, trouble-shooting problems, mitigating risk, managing change and recommending process improvement
- Manage stakeholder relations, including partners, collaborators, external service providers and others who impact the work of Walk DVRC Ltd.
- Proactively propose new projects and partnerships, with a view to increasing funding opportunities
- Degree holder or above in urban planning, landscape architecture, architecture, transport planning, sustainable design or other related/relevant fields
- At least 5 years work experience
- Connections to the HK Government, property developers, transport operators, familiarity with traffic impact assessments, etc. a plus
- Fluency in English and Cantonese with the ability to make presentations to senior stakeholders
- Strong team player with the ability to work across a number of projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in computer skills such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with design, photo and video editing software an advantage
Please submit cover letter, c.v. and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org