Project Manager-Hong Kong Countryside Foundation Ltd
Hong Kong Countryside Foundation Ltd
The Hong Kong Countryside Foundation Ltd is a charitable institution of public nature established to provide a vehicle to enable people keen to conserve the countryside for the long-term benefit of Hong Kong public to come together and work to turn dreams into projects.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Job level - Top
Work exp - 10 years in construction projects
Education - Bachelor
Location - Hong Kong
Employment type- Full Time
Industry - Charity/ NGO
Job function - Construction / Property > Project Management / Architectural Conservation
To work under the Project Director for the project “Hakka Life Experience Village at Lai Chi Wo” in NE New Territories as a model of village revival;
- To engage with villagers in establishing the scope of works;
- To engage, oversee and monitor the Project Consultant team, to ensure the timely completion of the works to conserve, renovate and adaptive re-use of some 25 village houses within budget and having regard to best practices in nature conservation and environmental protection, in accordance with preset standards and meeting the relevant Government regulations as well as specified licensing requirements;
- To engage and work with a team of construction professionals including the Architectural Consultant team, Quantity Surveyor, Clerk of Work and Contractors, in the implementation of the works;
- To ensure the incorporation of the requirements of hospitality services into the design of renovation works with the support of a Heritage Accommodation Consultant;
- To plan and oversee the delivery of experiential learning activities relating to the project;
- To manage office administrative duties.
- 10 years of experience in building projects and preference will be given to those who have experience in architectural conservation
- Member of a professional institute in building/architecture or equivalent
- Proven track record in project management in Hong Kong
- Familiar with Hong Kong building regulations and relevant legal procedures
- Good inter-personal skills
Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your expected salary to Hong Kong Countryside Foundation Ltd by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 14th floor, 480, Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by applicants will be used strictly for this recruitment exercise and in compliance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.