Hong Kong Policy Research Institute - Researcher/ Research Assistant (Town Planning)
Hong Kong Policy Research Institute
Hong Kong Policy Research Institute (“The Institute”), set up in 1995, is a leading public policy think tank in Hong Kong and is internationally recognized.
Since 2016, the Institute has been undertaking a series of research studies entitled Hong Kong Vision Project, focusing on the major challenges facing Hong Kong and their solutions. To cope with the dynamic urban development, a team has been set up to look into various issues. We have, e.g., recently published a research report on Public Private Partnership for Land Provision, which has received wide public attention. We are now looking for suitable candidates to join our urban development team to continue other studies.
Researcher/ Research Assistant (Town Planning)
- Conduct research in the areas of land use planning, urban development, housing, and infrastructure development of Hong Kong under the supervision of our Research Fellows.
- Collaborate and provide support to experts and leaders from various sectors in carrying out research.
- Compile research literature, edit and write papers and reports for publication.
- Organize and participate in seminars, sharing sessions and other advocacy activities relevant to the research.
- Degree holder in urban planning or related fields.
- Minimum of two years’ research and/or working experience in relevant areas, with previous work in the HKSAR Government as an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Passionate to work for the benefits of the Hong Kong society.
- Strong in communication, writing, analysis and organizing.
- Self-motivated, responsible and capable of delivering quality work within tight schedule
We offer competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, in addition to other benefits.
Applicants should send full resume with current and expected salary, by email to email@example.com , or by post, to the Chief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Policy Research Institute, Unit 1409-1413, 14/F, Manhattan Centre, 8 Kwai Cheung Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong. The envelop should state “Application – Researcher/Assistant Researcher (Town Planning)”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information on the Institute, please visit our website: http://www.hkpri.org.hk/