Knight Frank - Planning & Development Executive, Land Advisory Services
Knight Frank is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank has more than 15,000 people operating from over 400 offices across 60 countries.
Planning & Development Executive, Land Advisory Services
- Prepare planning applications and study reports
- Develop town planning and infrastructure studies
- Liaise with Planning Dt and clients on town planning issues
- Deliver reports in a professional and timely manner
- Build and maintain good relationships with government depts and clients
- Degree holder in town planning or a related discipline
- At least 1 year’s relevant experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
- Candidates are expected to obtain a professional planning qualification soon after joining
Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Town Planner.
We will offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your full resume with available date, and current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about working at Knight Frank, please click here to view our corporate video.
Knight Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All information submitted will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment purposes in accordance with our personal data policy.