URA - Assistant Manager, Planning and Design (Ref.:AM(P&D))
The Urban Renewal Authority (“URA”) is tasked to undertake urban renewal in accordance with the provisions of the Urban Renewal Authority Ordinance and the Urban Renewal Strategy published by the Government. The URA adopts a holistic approach to urban renewal with redevelopment and rehabilitation as its core businesses.
- To assist in preparing planning submissions for different URA projects
- To assist in carrying out planning studies / assessment and providing inputs of assigned projects and activities requiring specific planning expertise
- To assist in procuring, managing and monitoring consultants engaged in the planning and implementation of assigned project and activities in the action areas
- To coordinate regular updating of corporate information including project milestones, project data sheets and flat production data for both internal and external reporting
- Degree holder in Town Planning, Architecture, Surveying, Project Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ post-degree work experience
- Knowledge of PowerPoint presentation and other software as essential
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
For more information on the work of the URA, please visit the website at http://www.ura.org.hk.
How to Apply?
Full resume with present and expected salaries should be submitted (i) via online application, (ii) by post with “Confidential” marked on the envelope to Senior Manager, Human Resources, Urban Renewal Authority, 26/F COSCO Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or (iii) by e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” (quoting the relevant reference details).
Closing date for application:
Closing date for application: 27 August 2018. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and information provided will be used for the consideration of applications. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly in accordance with our “Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment” for recruitment purpose only. A copy of the Statement is available on our website and obtainable on request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions in the Authority and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.