Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited -Property Development Manager (Town Planning)
Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is part of listed company, Wheelock and Company Limited (Stock Code: 00020). Its principal activities include the undertaking of property development, sales and marketing, and asset management functions of certain Wheelock and Wharf Group properties.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core values: design and product excellence, sustainability and environmental consciousness, and enhancement of people living. We recruit people who seek the same ethos with passion and together, we craft spaces for our commercial and residential customers. A unique professional opportunity now opens for a qualified candidate/high caliber individual to join us.
Property Development Manager (Town Planning)
- Carry out town planning and business development works
- Planning researches and studies to identify potential development sites
- Lead the team to undertake feasibility studies, mainly in Hong Kong, on property portfolio and/or selected potential development sites
- Process lease modification / land exchange and town planning applications
- Must be a holder of Town Planning degree recognized by HKIP
- Member of HKIP or RTPI or equivalent is preferable
- Minimum 15 years’ relevant working experiences for the Hong Kong market from sizable consultant firm and / or property developer
- Have proven master planning experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills especially in dealing with consultants and government officials
- Highly motivated and well organized, able to work independently and proactively in handling large scale and prestigious property development projects
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese as well as MS Office applications. Good knowledge in Auto CAD and Photoshops an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Property Development Manager
We offer ample opportunities for career development and attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties please apply with full resume via “APPLY NOW” (please quote the reference “HKIP/PDMTP/1808” on your application letter).
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.