Townland - Town Planner / Senior Town Planner or Urban Designer / Senior Urban Designer
Position: Town Planner / Senior Town Planner or Urban Designer / Senior Urban Designer
Location: Hong Kong
The TOWNLAND Group is a leading international multi-disciplinary planning and design consultancy, providing professional urban and regional planning, development consultancy, master planning, urban design, landscape architecture, architecture and related services to Governments, Agencies and Private Sector Real Estate Developers in Hong Kong, P.R. China, India, Indonesia and across the Asia Pacific Region. We are seeking appropriate candidates primarily for our expanding workload in P.R. China and the Region. The position will be based in our Hong Kong office.
Skills & Qualifications:
· A degree in Urban Planning, Master Planning / Urban Design or Architecture
· Membership / Qualification in Hong Kong Institute of Planners (HKIP) / Hong Kong Institute of Urban Designers (HKIUD) or equivalent beneficial
· A minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience
· Highly developed written and verbal communication skills in both Putonghua (essential), Cantonese and English
· Technical knowledge in design software (e.g. AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop) is beneficial
· Experience in a diversity of planning and design projects
· A proactive approach, an ability to work under pressure and to meet critical project deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· An ability to interface with Clients
· A willingness to undertake international travel.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team of talented planners and designers on a range of exciting project opportunities in P.R. China and the Region. We offer a competitive financial reward, solid career advancement and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting Projects within a collegial team of international planners and designers. You will receive valuable international experience in a dynamic region and the opportunity to be a core member within a success driven Company.
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume with details of qualifications, portfolio, availability, current and expected salary and any reference letters to:
Richard Durack / Andrew Matheson
TOWNLAND CONSULTANTS LTD.
1801, 101 King’s Road
Tel: (852) 2521 2911
Email: Richard.Durack@townland.com, Andrew.Matheson@townland.com