DEVELOPMENT/ TOWN PLANNER (Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd
“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
Aspiring, resourceful and suitable qualified applications are welcome for the following vacancies:
DEVELOPMENT/ TOWN PLANNER (Ref No. IAP/PR096/17C)
* Bachelor’s degree or a recognized professional qualification in town planning
* Minimum 4 years' relevant experience
* Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
* Good commercial acumen is an advantage
* Carry out town planning work and business development for property projects in Hong Kong
* Participate in managing master planning process, liaising with the planning authority and other related authorities to obtain necessary statutory and administrative planning approvals
* Conduct analyses relating to property projects
* Take part in planning researches and studies to identify potential development sites
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for a lower position)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the online application form which is available at www.shkp.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.